Cyber Security Awareness and Risk Governance for CxO & Board Members
This training prepares members of the board and other senior management of an organization to understand, assess and take a proactive posture in cyber security. Along the way, members of the board will be introduced with Live Hacking demos to all the latest threats including Mobile Hacking, WhatsApp based attacks, Web Application compromise, File-less Malwares, Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats, Business Email Compromise, and Social Engineering that can decimate an organization.
Dig deeper with Use Cases of Latest Attacks including SingHealth, Equifax, British Airways, Schneider Electric and many more.
Understand why Cyber Security is a Board level problem and how to Mitigate and Manage it and what are the roles of the CxO & board members during pre-breach , breach, and post-breach scenarios.
Also, learn the way to move forward Mitigating & Managing Cyber Security with Cyber Risk management and governance framework and Cyber Insurance.
- Understand all the Latest Attacks and ways to mitigate them;
- Understand on Why Cyber Security is a Boardroom activity;
- Understand the Way to Move Forward : Mitigating & Managing Cyber Security for your organisation;
- Learn how to handle During and After Breach scenarios; and
- Map Security Obligations by Role in your organisation.
Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is Security, Vulnerabilities & O-Days, Attack life Cycle, Different Attack Vectors
- Threats Vs. Risks, Why Perimeter defenses are failing? Why Anti-Virus is not enough?
- Use Cases of Latest Attacks including SingHealth, Equifax, British Airways, Schneider Electric and many more
- Financial Implications of a Cyber Attack
- Why Cyber Security is a C – Level Activity?
- Mobile Malwares (Live Demo)
- Web Data Breach (Live Demo)
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) (Live Demo)
- WhatsApp based attacks (Live Demo)
- Ransomeware (Live Demo)
- Advanced Persistent Threat (Live Demo)
- Technologies, Policies & Strategies to Defend these attacks
- Again, Why Cyber Security is a Boardroom activity?
- Security Obligations by Role
- Risk Management Framework
- Managing Cyber Risk through Governance Framework
- Mitigating Risk through Cyber Insurance
- Applying Business Intelligence to Cybersecurity
- How to handle During and After a Breach?
- Mr. Clement Arul is a two-time recipient of Cyber Security Professional of the Year in 2017 and 2014 as well as a three-time Regional Award winner of Cyber Security Professional of the Year Asia and APAC in 2020, 2019 and 2017.
- A Principal Technology Architect, Security Professional and an Evangelist with Twenty Two (22) years of IT experience in Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Framework, Security Risk & Governance, Big Data, IoT, Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Secure Coding, Implementation, Digital Forensics and Project Management.
- Founder and CEO of Kaapagam Technologies Sdn. Bhd. and Kaapagam Education Services Sdn. Bhd. Also, Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Vigilant Asia (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- He has contributed to National Cyber Security Framework and many more national initiatives and now working with few ASEAN governments in developing and implementing National Cyber Security Frameworks. He was also part of the Secure Implementation of Nigerian ID system Project in 2019 as the prime security expert consultant.
- Presented in more than 120 public conferences and Talks in last Year and more than 600+ in last 5 Years across ASEAN
- Chief Architect for KALAM – IT Security Collaboration Platform : An MOHE Award Winning Platform
- Chief Architect for VALARI : Common Criteria Certified (the only) Malaysian Web Application Firewall
- Chief Architect for SOC 2.0 – A Regional Managed Detection and Response Platform for SME
- Security Consultant for many Multi-National and Leading IT Companies and Agencies in ASEAN Region
- Specializes in Payment Gateway Hacking, Application Security & Penetration Testing, Big Data & IoT Security.
- Issued 100+ Web Vulnerability Disclosure Documents in last 4 years on Vulnerabilities discovered in Government, Corporate, Banks, Online Payment Gateways and e-Shopping websites in ASEAN.
- Provide Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Consultations, Security Frameworks, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, and Security Audit Services for Customers in APAC Region.
- Conduct Workshops across ASEAN region on Penetration Test, Mobile Security, IoT Security, Forensics Investigations, Secure Programming, Disaster Recovery, Incident Handling, Business Data Analytics, and many more.
- Created a Security Awareness Certification under KALAM and have trained and certified 5300 people across ASEAN including Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia in the last year.
- Delivered Security Awareness Talk on Social Media & Cyber Attacks & Defences for public in THR Raaga Malaysia FM Radio: For the entire Nation
- Delivered 13 capsules (days) on various cyber security awareness topics and DO's and Dont's for general public : Nationwide Indian Audience on ASTRO Malaysia Vanavil TV.
2 December 2020 (9.00am - 12.00pm)
Fee: MYR600.00 (subject to 6% SST)
Please click here to register.
Contact us to request for a quotation
3 CPD Point
Please submit the Certificate of Completion to Global ACE Certification at www.globalace.org
Brought to you by: