About MPC -> Framework -> Certified Training Programmes -> DLKM Requirement -> Event
Requirements to apply for the professional certifications and the Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security Penetration Testing and Assessment:
- At least 7 years of experience in Cyber Security Penetration Testing and Assessment program (with supported document by employer); and
- Passed the self-assessment, Sistem Kredit Kemhiran Malaysia (SKMM) according to the requested module/CUs.
Requirements to obtain Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security Penetration Testing and Assessment
- Fulfil the required Global ACE Certification;
- Address the Report Summary on Previous Skills Exposure (LPKT) requirements;
- Attempted JPK’s oral practical; and
- Provide required payment. The Advanced Diploma certificate will be received within 3 months.
In collaboration with