GLOBAL ACE CERTIFICATION UPSKILLING PROGRAMME
CyberSecurity Malaysia latest initiative, with the support of the Malaysian Government, in collaboration with local professional training providers and local academia introduces a cyber security skills improvement project known as the Global ACE Certification Upskilling Programme.
This project integrates Global ACE Certification professional trainings, certification, and lifelong learning plans through Global ACE Certification membership. Participants are recognized under the Global ACE Certification in line with international standards when they pass the certification examination.
The training, examination, and membership fee are waived. In addition, participants who pass the certification examination are eligible to apply as Professional Technologies or Certified Technicians from the Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT) under the Technologist and Technicians Act 2015 (Act 768), subject to MBOT terms and conditions.
The main aspiration of Global ACE Certification membership is to stimulate cognitive skills that can be shared. This membership allows participants to continuously increase their respective cyber security capacity. Lifelong learning programs will be introduced throughout the year, where members can take the opportunity to expand their knowledge, enhance existing abilities and train new skills at their own pace. Thus, it provides an opportunity for members to share knowledge, expertise, and skills, identify latest cyber threats as well as appropriate mitigation methods.
- To cultivate a competent workforce working towards a consistent and high-quality level of service;
- To provide workforce with the appropriate Knowledge and Skills according to current needs, heading towards the Industrial Revolution 4.0;
- To foster the development of a globally recognized Malaysian professional certification program; and
- To create quality and competitive local professional program developers and providers.
The following fees are waived:
- Cyber security professional certification trainings;
- Professional examination* by Global ACE Certification; and
- Global ACE Certification Membership.
*to be conducted in separate session
- Educators from Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL).
- Working adults from:
- Small & medium enterprises.
- Multi-national corporations.
- Government-linked corporations.
- Government sectors.
- Freelance technical trainers.
(will be held online)
Certified Information Security Awareness Manager (CISAM)
Date: 24 - 25 May 2021 | 22 - 23 June 2021
Certified Data Security Professional (CDSP)
Date: 19 - 22 April 2021 | 21 - 24 June 2021
Security Operation Centre Analyst (CSOC)
Date: 3 - 7 May 2021 | 14 - 18 June 2021
|Posses fundamental understanding in information security/network/operating systems/applications/database systems.|
Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
Date: 17 - 21 May 2021 | 31 May - 4 June 2021
|Possess fundamental understanding on information security/security assessment/network/operating systems/applications/database systems.|
Certified Secure Application Professional (CSAP)
Date: 17 - 20 May 2021 | 8 - 11 June 2021
Seats are limited!
Terms and Conditons
Interested participants are required to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Malaysian citizen only.
- Age 17-years old and above.
- Fulfil the pre-requisite for each training offerings.
- CyberSecurity Malaysia will review each application upon approval.
Registration will be opened on 1st March 2021