Information Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) Awareness for ISMS Teams & Employees
This course is an introduction that provides an overview on the development, implementation and management of an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
By the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and business benefit of an information security management system;
- Grasp the information security best practices according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013;
- Outline the structure of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
ISMS Implementers, IT Officers, IT Managers, Executives, ISMS Auditors, Top Management, Project Managers.
Module 1: Information Security Landscape and Its Standard
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Overview of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard
- Do’s and Don’ts in Information Security Based on ISO/IEC 27002:2013
- Information Security Incidents Around The World
- Benefits of Information Security Management System
Fee: MYR300.00 (subject to 6% SST)
Please click here to register.
Contact us to request for a quotation
6 CPD Point
Please submit the Certificate of Completion to Global ACE Certification at www.globalace.org
Have any inquiries? Check out the FAQ