Information Security Risk Assessment (MyRAM) Refresher
This course introduces to the Malaysian Public Sector Information Security Risk Assessment Methodology (MyRAM). It will guide participants on the implementation of risk assessment process outlined in MyRAM and the management of information security risks within their organization. It will assist participants to assess and take the proactive measures towards information security risks.
By the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition, purpose and benefit of information security risk management;
- Understand the governance and roles when managing information security risks at all levels;
- Identify the potential risks to the organization related to information security;
- Determine a proper security posture for your organization.
Risk Management Managers, Risk Management Executives, IT Officers, IT Managers, Project Managers, ISMS Management Representative, ISMS Implementers.
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction on Risk Management Principles and Malaysian Public Sector Information Security Risk Assessment Methodology (MyRAM)
- Establishment of Risk Assessment Team
- Establishment of Risk Assessment Review Boundary
- Identification of Assets
- Valuation of Assets and Establishment of Dependencies Between Assets
- Assessment of Threats
- Assessment of Vulnerabilities
- Identification of Existing and Planned Safeguards
- Analysis of Impact
- Analysis of Likelihood
- Calculation of Risks
- High-level Recommendations (HLR)
- Risk Treatment Plan
Fee: MYR900.00 (subject to 6% SST)
Please click here to register.
Contact us to request for a quotation
12 CPD Point
Please submit the Certificate of Completion to Global ACE Certification at www.globalace.org
Have any inquiries? Check out the FAQ